Creating Change, changing Lives.
Bliss provides personalised residential support for adults 18+ with a Learning Disability, Autism, Mental Health diagnosis and /or complex and challenging behaviours
The service provides 'homely' residential homes that exceed the required standards set by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), within relaxed and comfortable environments the residents are supported by well trained and experienced staffing teams.
Dedicated staff teams trained in different communication methods enable our staff to understand and meet the individual’s physical, social, emotional, recreational and occupational needs even where there are communication difficulties.
Our staff are trained to be pro-active (not reactive) in their approaches to an individual’s often complex needs and with flexibility, creativity and adaptability can support individuals to understand and develop new coping strategies.
The implementation of Person Centred approaches, 1-1 support and positive risk taking ensures that everyone is given the opportunity to live fulfilling lives whatever their level of disability or support needs.
BLISS Residential Care Ltd aims to be more than just a residential home for those living with us. We would like our residents to feel happy and at home here. Above all our care and support is based on the needs of each person, their dignity and individuality.
Our service offers positive and encouraging atmospheres within which the individual feels valued, safe and understood. Staff trained to meet the individuals needs create trusting personal relationships with all residents within our service.
BLISS RESIDENTIAL CARE LTD
An overview of the service aims & objectives.
Our aims are to:
• From assessment to admission provide the individual with a 'named' key worker who will support and guide the individual through the transition and admission process providing support and documentation in a format to meet their needs.
• To promote understanding of people with disabilities enabling and establishing full integration into the community.
• To enable each individual to have a purposeful and rewarding life.
• To promote dignity, freedom of choice, independence, privacy and respect within the home and community for each individual.
• Through established links and relationships within the community we are able to encourage and develop a positive community presence boosting self esteem and making social, recreational and occupational opportunities more enjoyable.
• To work closely with other healthcare professionals to ensure the individual receives a needs led quality service.
• To maintain a highly trained, dedicated and enthusiastic support team.